The European chestnut leader
- 40 000 tons of fruits handled per year
- €M 36 in revenues
- 40% of which is generated through exports
Founded in 1978, Agrimola leads the European fresh chestnut market. It?s the ideal partner for large Italian and European supermarket chains and supplies a wide range of high quality fresh, frozen or aseptic, mainly organic fruits, to a broad base of more than 50 international distributor clients for use in marmalades, desserts, ice creams and dairy.
- Expanding relationships with existing clients notably in B2B and internationally
- Innovation and the development of new, value-added products like jams, layered fruit yoghurts and baby foodExternal growth
- Opportunities as a platform for industry consolidation in the Italian and European fruit transformation sector